ODA Occassions (The ODA Liquor Store) operates the Website www.drinks2u247.com (the “Service”).
Whenever we refer to “we”, “us” or “our” in this notice, we mean drinks2u247.com
This Privacy Notice sets out how www.drinks2u247.com collects and uses (processes) information about individuals (referred to as your “personal information”). Personal information is information which by itself available to us can be used to identify you. In this privacy notice we describe:
You may be assured that we will treat all personal information as confidential and will not process it other than for a legitimate purpose. Steps will be taken to ensure that the information is accurate, kept up to date and not kept for longer than is necessary. Measures are also taken to safeguard against unauthorised or unlawful processing and accidental loss or destruction or damage to the personal information.
Since this notice contains important information, we encourage you to read it. Please use the links to access detailed information. Any questions in relation to this Privacy Notice of requests in respect of personal information should be directed email@example.com in the first instance.
Information collection and use
While using this website, we may need you to provide us personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. This may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- Telephone number
- Financial information (for Business customers only)
- Account details such as user name, password and unique user ID
- Your reviews about our products and services, information about your preferences and consumption habits
- Marketing communication and cookie preferences that you have given your consent
- Education and Employment history, salary expectations (for job applications)
- Details of your contact with us including recordings of any telephone calls
- Photographs and videos submitted by you or taken at one of our events
- Profile pictures and social media profile information that you have given your consent
- Computer or device IP address
We will hold and process data for day to day business process and activities including the processing of your orders for supply and sale of our products and services, to manage your account or to meet our Legal, Regulatory and Good Governance obligations and requirements (in particular in respect of anti -money laundering legislation). This list is not exhaustive and may be updated from time to time as dictated by business needs and legal and regulatory requirements.
If you do not provide the information that we request, we may not be able to provide you with the requested products or services.
Processing is as defined in the Regulations, but could include obtaining, recording or holding information or data.
Personal data is information which can identify you as a living individual.
We will collect personal information when you:
- Access our products and services
- Create an account
- Participate in a promotion, contest or attend an event
- Make a purchase on our online stores
- Submit a review or participate in a survey
- Communicate or interact with us via social media
- Contact us for assistance
- Submit an application for employment
- You try to sell us products or services
Some of this information we collect directly from you either in person or via a website, via email or telephone contact, via web-chat, via Account Application and the Due Diligence Process or via social media.
Some of the personal data may be kept in paper files, while other personal data will be included in computerised files and electronic databases that have restricted and secure access.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service, to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our Service does not address or is available to minors which by law are under the age of 18 years old (“Children”).
We do not collect identifiable information as regards age but we do ask for age range guide before the site is accessed. If as a parent or guardian, you are aware your child has provided us personal information, please contact us and we would immediately remove such information from our Database. We also try always try to encourage Electronic payment or Bank Transfers which is Mostly available to Bankable customers of 18years and above.
Compliance with Laws
We will disclose your Personal Information where required to do so in accordance with Laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
- Unless you have told us not to, we will send you marketing information relating to products and promotions that we think will be of interest and relevant to you. If you change your mind and no longer wish to receive these communication, you can tell us at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have previously told us that you don’t want information on our products and promotions, we will continue to respect your wishes.